HAVE YOU RECENTLY HAD A BREAKUP OR A DIVORCE AND NEED HELP RECOVERING FROM THE PAIN?
Being in a happy relationship or marriage is one of the most prevalent ambitions
that anyone can have as they grow up.
Everyone needs a loving and trustworthy companion. Most of our parents had that – loving and trustworthy relationships.
Unfortunately, these days, many relationships and marriages break up for all sorts of reasons.
Some of the most common reasons for breakups include infidelity, cruelty, unreliability, falling out of love, etc.
So, what can you do if your partner suddenly changes his/her behavior and doesn’t tell you why?
What if this person suddenly says to you: “I don’t think things are working well with us anymore. I’m moving out”. What can you do in such a situation?
It is common for someone to feel totally dejected when his/her partner initiates a breakup or a divorce.
You yourself may manage to cope, but what would you tell your children if you have any?
The pain from a breakup can include some, if not all of the following and more:
– A Feeling of despair: “I’m lost! What will I do now?”
– A Feeling of Rejection: “I’m not good enough. No one else will have me”
– Fear of upsetting the children: “What will I tell the children?”
– A Feeling of Hopelessness: “My life is now ruined. I’ll never be able to survive this!”
– Money Issues: “How will I pay the bills in future?”
And so on and so forth.
REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
– The first thing to remember in such circumstances, is that you are not the first to be in such a painful situation, and you will you be the last.
-The second thing to remember is that being divorced is not necessarily just your fault – it takes two to tango.
– The third thing to remember is that people are generally resilient – so, you won’t die because you’ve had a divorce. No one dies because they have had a breakup or a divorce, unless they take themselves towards death by their own behaviors. What I’m saying is: Divorce or a Breakup is not a natural cause of death.
– Another thing to bear in mind is that there is help out there – and I’m here offering you my help!
Here’s how I can help you overcome your pain and rebuild your life for the better:
If you have suffered or are suffering from a Breakup or Divorce, you can start to help yourself by picking up my Free Guide – Nine Steps to Recover From a Breakup or a Divorce – on my website:
You can visit my website to book a Free Discovery Call with me. In this first session, we will look at the issues that are bothering you the most and create an action plan for your Coaching Sessions with me, so as to quicken the recovery from your pain.
- YOU CAN REBUILD YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER.
I am well aware of the pain of losing someone you love through a divorce or a breakup. I have been there myself. But you can recover, and you can move on and do better things with your life and on your own terms.
Book a Discovery Call with Me, and let’s get you started on your road to fast recovery. A better future awaits you, so, let’s make it happen!
A REMINDER: I am a Divorce & Breakup Recovery Coach for Women Professionals & Executives.
Dr Grace Anderson.